1. Taking the Pre-Test
2. Learning the Behavior and Academic Expectations for the Video Production Studio. There will be a contract that will go home and need to be signed by your parent or guardian.
3. Learning where to store your film paperwork in the classroom.
4. Learning how to create student folders on the Imac computers.
5. Learning how to save to your student folder on the Imac computers.
6. Learning the 3 films that will be completed this Trimester and what the requirements are for all.
7. If students finish 1-6 they will begin to review and learn the camera shots for either Video B or Video C.
Homework will go home on Friday every week. Homework is due on Monday but will be accepted for 5 days. If it is turned in any later than 5 days it will not be accepted.
Week 1 Detailed Lesson Plan- Video A, B, C – Week 1