Video – B, Week 6
Respect design principles with imagery/media used (consistency, repetition, contrast, alignment, and proximity)
Identify appropriate file formats for a variety of applications.
Explore basic applications that promote creativity (graphics, presentation, photo-editing, programming, video-editing).
What visual elements can be used to convey ideas?
1. Students will hand in homework and it will be discussed as a group.
2. Students will export Film #1 if haven’t done so.
3. Production of Film #2 will continue.
4. Students will review grades and make note of days Mrs. Findling is after school so they can come in to complete any work unfinished.
Wednesdy – Friday
1. Students will hand in homework.
2. Continue Production and Rough editing of film #2.
Homework: Article Read/Lancer Notes