Video C- Week 5
Respect design principles with imagery/media used (consistency, repetition, contrast, alignment, and proximity)
Identify appropriate file formats for a variety of applications.
Explore basic applications that promote creativity (graphics, presentation, photo-editing, programming, video-editing).
What visual elements can be used to convey ideas?
1. Students will hand in homework and it will be discussed as a group.
2. Students will export Film #1.
3. Students will continue to complete Pre-Production paperwork for Music Video.
4. Students will review grades and make note of days Mrs. Findling is after school so they can come in to complete Stop Motion.
Wednesdy – Friday
1. Students will hand in homework.
2. Students will get music imported into FCE and begin the tedious task of representing the lyrics, tone or style of the music visually per their Pre-Production paperwork.
Homework: Article Read/Lancer Notes