Video A – Week 2
Monday – Tuesday:
Turn in Homework.
Search for images that match the content of the Biofuels script.
Identify images that have enough pixels for FCE.
1. Students will learn how to search the internet for images that match their script content. They will avoid images that have water marks or are confusing with regard to the content.
2. Students will learn the definition of pixel and how to identify images that have enough pixels for a video.
3. Students will learn how to save “full” sized images and the corresponding web address to use for credits.
4. Students will continue to research and write their biofuel script.
Wednesday – Friday:
Understand the FCE workflow.
Introduction to FCE terminology (browser, viewer, canvas, timeline, input, output, tools, time code).
Work with text in FCE.
1. Students will be introduced to the FCE workflow.
2. Students will learn FCE terminology.
3. Students will learn how to manipulate text in FCE (10 pts).
Homework – Plagiarism and Paraphrasing.