Video A- Week 11
Respect design principles with imagery/media used (consistency, repetition, contrast, alignment proximity).
Explore basic applications that promote creativity (e.g., graphics, presentation, photo-editing, programming, video-editing).
Use available utilities for editing pictures, images, or charts.
Use collaborative tools to design, develop, and enhance materials, publication, or presentations.
Hand in homework. Go over Technology vocabulary. Continue Production of Commercial.
1. Students will hand in homework.
2. We will go over the homework, Technology Vocabulary, as a group. Clearing up any misconceptions and linking the terms to the Video Production studio.
3. Students will continue to shoot footage for their Commercial projects.
Monday through Wednesday:
Production of Commercial.
1. Students will continue shooting footage for their Commercial projects.
Thursday and Friday:
Wrap up Production and begin Editing.
1. Students will begin rough editing and fine editing.
2. Students will review Commercial project rubric.
Homework- Article Read/Lancer Notes